Getty Images allows you to embed their images, for free, as long as it is not being used for commercial purposes (i.e. to sell something).
In order to embed Getty Images in your concepts you need to do the following:
- Sign up or sign in at gettyimages.com
- Find the image you want to use. Copy the embed code provided on the page.
- Go to the concept in your Knowledge Avatar where you want to embed the image and select Edit.
- Switch the Text Format for the Body to Full HTML.
- Click on Source to go to source code mode.
- Paste Getty Images' code.
- Save your concept.
When you refresh the page the Getty Image should be visible.